Animation

Final Product:

 
Original Images:

                           

For my animation assignment, I originally wanted to use The Great Wave of Kanagawa as an inspiration, but realized quite quickly that that would be too difficult. I really did not understand how to use this function of photoshop until I came in for extra help. Professor Roundtree helped me so much and I really love how the final project turned out. I chose to focus on water for my GIF because liquids are super kinetic so even just looking at a still image, one feels a sense of motion. I was not influenced by other GIFs either. 

Original Inspiration:

Comments

  1. super creative and well executed animation with the droplet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very creative and the animation looks very real and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this animation because it is such a creative idea. You also animated it very well because it looks like the drop of water is seamlessly travelling from the top to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how creative this animation is. It really looks like a water droplet is falling down the screen, which is very different from what the rest of the class did. Super unique!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Postcard

Business Card