Postcard


 
My postcard was inspired by where I am originally from. I lived in Illinois prior to moving to Florida and I constantly dream of going back. Hence the "Thinking of you..." message. I put that on the back of the card, and I chose the yellow text to draw attention to the word "Chicago" which is done in the colors of their flag. The back of the card is pretty standard and can be seen on numerous other postcards. I liked this location because I have walked around this lake many times with my sister and her dog at the time. I basically am just really homesick for the city, and this was a way I could incorporate it into my work.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool postcard! I think the red white and blue lettering looks very good, especially because it doesn't blend into the water behind it. This almost makes me want to go back to Chicago... almost.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Business Card