Final Project







Artist Statement:
For my final project for Digital Media, I put together a portfolio of all my previous works to show how I have progressed throughout the semester. First and foremost, I used a template to help me do the page layouts and for some ideas. Blue and purple colors make me feel calm and, in my opinion, look the best which is why I choose that to be the main theme. The phrase "A journey into the mind of a wannabe artist" just sort of came to me. Digital art was a real struggle for me, and I wanted to be good at it, but I just couldn't get the hang of it. 






 

Comments

  1. i really like your cover page ! it reminds me of those 80s / 90s geometric patterns, like that they have on arcade carpets. it's very unique and nostalgic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Postcard

Business Card