Illustrator Homework #1

 Learn Illustrator in 5 MINUTES! Beginner Tutorial - Bing video

    This video is more of a know how to Adobe Illustrator. Flow Studio, the creator, shows the audience the basics and how to in a quick five-minute interval. It is a lot of information to take in, but it is useful on learning the uses of Illustrator's function. My main concern with myself using Adobe Illustrator is trying to remember all of the different keys. I have enough trouble on figuring out the control key on my own laptop. I would say that the video I watched is a good introduction all be it that I had to pause a few times to understand what was going on.

How to Convert a JPEG Image Into a Vector Graphic in Adobe Illustrator - Bing video

    The vector graphic video I watched is very different from the previous link I posted. The narrator takes her time calmly explaining each step. She also has made other videos with more in-depth procedures about the small steps in this video. In this video however she taught the audience how to turn an image of a leaf into a graphic for the computer. When she is performing a task that would take too long to explain, the narrator puts the keys on screen.

(19) How to Draw Lines Using the Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator - YouTube

    The pen tool is the most basic part of using Adobe Illustrator. It is also the most daunting one for me. If I cannot master this tool, then I cannot understand any of the other core concepts with this class. I must thank this creator though because she has really helped me understand through her demonstrations. The pace she goes and how she shows the keys on screen make doing the work side by side with her helps me immensely. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Postcard

Business Card