Thoughts on Digital Media and Introductions

 Thoughts on Digital Media and Introductions

    Hello to all reading my blog. My name is Tony Galindo, and I am a Film and Media Studies major at the University of Tampa. I am 22 years old and originally from Chicago, Illinois. Film to me is one of the most engaging and historically important form of art. Directing has always been a dream of mine, but I have recently been interested in the preservation of film. What I expect to gain from this class is a newfound respect for animation with an appreciation for the work online artists do for a living.

    One of my best accomplishments is a shared story because it was not all my doing. I was a pioneer for my high school's volleyball team and helped lead us from a 0-whatever number to a winning program. Volleyball was then what I went to my previous university for. I helped start that program as well, but that also led to my biggest failure. I quit that team due to not feeling a sense of belonging, and I still regret that decision to this day.

    My thoughts on Digital Media are a bit perplexed unfortunately. I prefer to have all my content in a physical manor. I collect movie discs in the Blu-Ray, 4K UHD, and hopefully soon VHS formats. I think that streaming has led to a decline in the public's interest in supporting theaters. My first impression with this course is one of cautious curiosity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Postcard

Business Card