Logo

 


Artist Statement:

I decided to base my logo off of a popcorn bucket. The strange thing is that popcorn is never my first choice of snack whenever I am watching a film or at the cinema. It is because of that irony that it turns out that I love what I did. If I could choose something that my logo could be used for it would have to be for a cinema chain. Everyone incorporates popcorn with watching a flick so why not lean into that? I did not really love any of my original sketches up until the last, but even that one was pretty rough. The clipart of the popcorn bucket really helped me get a three-dimensional look to my logo. The first of my buckets is obviously the black and white one, but I liked the black and blue not only because blue is my favorite color, but because it felt very futuristic. the red and white buckets were supposed to invoke a classical look with a modern touch.


Comments

  1. I like your logo design a lot! The colours are not too hard on the eye but are vibrant enough to stand out. I like the way your initial is in the popcorn box itself and is something related to your major!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Postcard

Business Card