Photoshop Homework #3

Photoshop Homework 3
I choose to focus on this image because it reminded me of a comic book cover. The artist looks like a self-insert for the Flash. Why I think that this would be hard is because I don't know how I would effectively use the speed lines. The lights also pop and are very vibrant.

This image inspired me for the somewhere project because I love Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. That is basically the entire reason. I just thoroughly enjoy that film.

James Fridman made me laugh with this image because it is relatable. I remember when dabbing was a big thing and how everyone was annoyed by it and hated people who did it.
This illusion is incredibly simple to do and is used a whole bunch of times in film. I have Legos at home that I know I could create something similar with.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Postcard

Business Card