Photoshop Homework #1

 PHOTOSHOP | Clone Stamp Tool - Adobe Photoshop Tutorial for Beginners - Bing video

In this very brief photoshop tutorial the narrator teaches the audience how to use the Clone Stamp Tool. I found this particularly useful because when we previously used work in illustrator, I found it difficult to precisely make a copy of something without using the copy and paste keyboard instruction. This tool could potentially save a lot of time by cutting out the need to put points in very specific places. I think it will be useful when I want to make a mirror image. What I am a little confused on is if the picture needs to be perfectly parallel on each side.


Learn Photoshop in 5 MINUTES! Beginner Tutorial - Bing video

This video tutorial reminded me a lot of Adobe Illustrator. There are a lot of the same concepts and similar control schemes. What is new to me because I have not used this program before is the personalization of its features. You can add on filters or distortions with ease. What I still don't understand is the keyboard controls for adding numerous distortions.


Photoshop 4 Dummies: #1. Basics - Bing video

The Photoshop 4 Dummies video demonstrated what most people use the app for. This highlighted on how to alter your face and mess with spacing in photos. It was very similar to how you drag a point in Illustrator. What made me confuse was that some things that the narrator was trying to do in the video wouldn't work at first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Postcard

Business Card