Photoshop Homework #2

 An image from the Abstract: The Art of Design | Platon: Photography that brings me close emotion would have to be the photo of a little migrant girl with the shirt saying Free My Dad. I am Hispanic and my grandparents were immigrants when they first moved to the United States. This definitely hits close to home for me because my sister works with immigration law as well. It is her job to get work visas for people coming into the country. My whole family knows or can relate to this struggle, but the "Free My Dad" statements is also depressing. One may look at it from a criminalization standpoint, or it could be that her father was an illegal immigrant, but she was born in the United States.


The photograph I chose for myself being connected to the world was taken last week. I was a guest with my partner for a black-tie gala at the Tampa Union Station. I had never been to a red-carpet event before, so I got to meet a lot of important figures in the Tampa Bay are as well as connect with my partner's coworkers. It is a stark contrast to the image I showed from the People's Portfolio, but both display an interconnectedness throughout many individuals.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Postcard

Business Card