Self-Portrait and Propaganda Poster

 

Propaganda Poster
Self-Portrait Image

For my self-portrait image I decided to take advantage of the fact that I had a job interview, so I was able to dress in a suit to look nice. What I did not anticipate was how difficult the black colors would look on Adobe Illustrator. My hair is a very dark brown, so it tends to come out as black in photographs. I also tried to use the sun and shadows to my advantage with the gradients, but they were too low in opacity for the first time around. I also figured out that my quote and picture did not have much to do together. It comes off as I am the delusional one. Maybe I was for adding so many dark layers. I did not have many inspirations for this piece. I kind of just went freestyle on this assignment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Postcard

Business Card