Somewhere Photoshop


    I chose to do the film The Thing (1982) for my Somewhere Photoshop project. I have to personal attachment to this film to be honest. I originally wanted to do The Lighthouse or Chappie, but I did not have good outfits to uses to fit the "aesthetic" of those films. I don't take many photos of myself, but when I went on a trip to Chicago, I took quite a few. In the photo I was struggling to zip up my coat zipper, so I let out a good yell. I felt that I matched the apparel and tone of The Thing (1982) after Mac shoots a fellow human. After learning how to properly mask in Photoshop, I felt that this assignment was fairly simple. I personally felt that leaving myself more illuminated made sense because I am standing right under the light, and I am the only one wearing brighter clothes.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Postcard

Business Card